Saturday, October 3, 2020

October 3

I bought a giant pack of lip liners a week or two ago. Abby's on a mission to find a lip color that doesn't suit her face --because really, almost any shade works for her-- so I thought be fun to play with them. Today, I suggested we both pick out a potentially unflattering shade to wear when we went out shopping. (Since we'd be wearing masks and all, I figured it might be fun to know we have crazy lips that people can't see.)

It's hard to tell from this image, but she went with a bright light pink, and I chose a kind of purplish pinkish mauve-y color. (Yeah, I'm super precise.) They didn't wind up looking nearly as atrocious as I'd envisioned, but it was okay anyway because we still wandered around the stores getting lip liner on the insides of our masks. Together.

And togetherness with this one and only gal of mine who just keeps getting older and older... well, that's a blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment