Tuesday, October 6, 2020

October 6

It's quarterly close week number one for Adam (which means late, late nights) and Isaac had a scrimmage in Danville this evening, so I Mom-Bussed him up there for the action.

The temperature was a pleasant one and an intermittent breeze ruffled the leaves on nearby trees, so I enjoyed sitting there in a lawn chair, taking in the action on the field while working on one of the many crochet projects I have going right now. Isaac had a decent game at the plate, with a solid single to right, an RBI, and a run scored. (That's him at bat.)

I admit I was a wee bit lonely there in my bubble, even though I was surrounded by other parents, but I appreciated the quiet time to myself. And I appreciate that I got to watch Isaac do something he loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment