Tuesday, November 10, 2020

November 10

I never did move my Fall bean plants out to the garden. They're still in the punchout window in the kitchen, and they're still growing on hope. (Literally.)

I inspect them every morning when I get up and then again at night before I go to bed. Right now, they're dotted with an assortment of little white flowers and teeny, tiny fledgling beans. (Seriously, just-sprung beans are just about the cutest veggies ever.)

I've never grown bean plants indoors before so I wasn't sure what would happen if I didn't transplant them, so I'm pleased that they're still doing so well and still continuing to grow (and beginning to produce!). 

And yep, I'm also awed that a small seed buried in dirt can grow into something so impressive. If a vegetable seed can do this, just imagine what YOU can do where you've been "planted."

No comments:

Post a Comment