Tuesday, November 3, 2020

November 3

Abby turned 16 years old today. The vaunted Sweet Sixteen!

I know she was disappointed that she didn't get to see her friends in person, but I think she had a good day. It began with a big balloon and a frappuccino; continued with her lunch choice of sandwiches from the Cheesesteak Shop, school online, a gift drop-off from one of her pals, birthday pictures with good old mom, and a Mrs. Fields cookie; and concluded with dinner from CPK, presents, cake (white with light blue, sky-colored frosting this year), and a few rounds of Mario Kart with the guys. (I watched! I just stink at video games.)

I know I say this often, but I am so proud of the amazing human being she is. She's smart, witty, loving, and an all-around fabulous daughter who has an incredible heart. And she's also an amazing blessing to me and to our entire family.

Happy Sweet 16, Abby! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment