Monday, November 16, 2020

November 16

I love it when things just kind of come together in my head. (Because I can assure you that I'm more or less perpetually foggy-brained.)

I've had this little picture frame on the desk (which I refer to as "mine," though I suppose anyone could use it. Let's just say it's covered with my stuff) off the kitchen for several months now. I'd periodically look at it and think "I should find a good pic to use" but then the whole fog-brain thing would kick in and I'd forget to do it. 

But not today! Today I finally chose a photo and printed it. The picture is one from Abby's 16th birthday, and I love it. I loved it from the moment that I saw it on the screen at JCPenney. I love that we're both smiling in a more or less genuine way, I love the pose (which was, for the record, my idea), I love our outfits, and I love that little bit of teenager-y sass in her pose. And I extra love it in his pink glittery frame.

Yep, it all just kind of came together. And I am thankful when that happens because Heaven knows that that's not always how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment