Wednesday, November 11, 2020

November 11

I got up at a reasonable hour this morning because Kristine was scheduled to come over for coffee, and when I came downstairs, I found a pajamaed trio of kiddos happily playing Mario Kart.

I'm using this image partly because they were getting along so well that it made my heart smile, and also because the living room furniture will be delivered tomorrow so this view will be vastly different from here on out. At long last, my adulthood dream of having a "nice" living room will come to pass.

So today, I'm thankful for coffees (and wine, because Heidi came over tonight for some of that!) with friends and children who play together peacefully and new furniture. All good things. All blessings. All things that make this life of mine sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment