Tuesday, January 19, 2021

January 19

I looked out the window early this evening and noticed Abby circling the mid-deck area. (I still have no idea what to call it. I guess it could be the "fire pit" level.) She does that sometimes and most of the time I just about with my business, but today I decided to follow her so I went outside.

She stayed on that same level (and executed some attempts at evasive maneuvers) for a few minutes as I tailed her, and then headed down the stairs to the main level. I followed her and chased her around the pool deck. It started out as walking at a brisk pace, but gradually grew into more of a jog.

I know I'm weird. I'm good with that descriptor sometimes. And I have no real idea what prompted me to do it, but it made me smile and made her smile. And I hope that, in an odd way, it made her feel loved, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment