Wednesday, January 20, 2021

January 20

I'm not exactly what you'd call a "naturally gifted nor motivated organizer." (In other words, I tend to be on the messy side of the organizational fence.) But when the rather large shipment of yarn that I ordered from Michael's arrived this afternoon, I knew it was time to get my act together.

Behold: a yarn cabinet.

Now this isn't all of it; I have skeins stashed in several other places as well, but it was really satisfying to arrange it all by brand and color. And I even created a note on my phone that specifies how many of which I have (which should be a huge help when I start new projects).

The relationship between cleanliness/orderliness and Godliness is often noted, so today, I'm grateful that I mustered that rather uncharacteristic desire to organize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment