Thursday, January 28, 2021

January 28

As I stood in the dimly lit doorway of my room this evening, Brady thundered up the partial flight of stairs from the first floor and insisted on giving me a hug. Since Isaac was still downstairs eating his 32nd snack of the day (seriously, that boy eats all day long), I summoned them to the family room and asked for a group hug. 

And luckily for me, they complied without argument or incident.

They're loud and they play too many video games and they bicker far (far) too often, but I adore these boys. They have awesome hearts and they're funny and they make me laugh (and roll my eyes sometimes).

And I am eternally thankful for awesome things.

(PS -- I'm not that short. I was crouched over a bit. He's still about the same size as me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment