Monday, June 14, 2021

June 14

Isaac turns 13 tomorrow so I spent a lot of today trying to find orange cake mix (because that's what he wants and it was nowhere) and "nicer" clothes that will actually fit him properly (because it'd been so long since we'd been TO church that he had to borrow a pair of shorts from Adam yesterday. The end result was, well, functional but comical). 

By the time I got home from my travels, I was pooped, so I plopped down on my bedroom floor with two stitching projects and an episode of "NCIS Los Angeles" and got to work. (And yep, Tami, that's your nautical blanket continuing to gain rows!)

It was so, so relaxing. So once again, I am grateful that I learned to crochet and I'm grateful for the sense of peace that doing so brings to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment