Monday, June 7, 2021

June 7

Brady had his first playoff game tonight. (To solve the big mystery right now, it wound up being a mercy rule-invoked win.)

A few times during the game, Abby meandered in from the outfield (where she was situated with Adam and Isaac) and plunked down on the ground in front of me to ask questions. It was a chilly, blustery evening so during her second visit, I told her to sit by me. Since my friend had her (small) daughter in her lap and mentioned that she served as a nice, 50-pound heater, I quickly upgraded my request and asked her to sit on me. She declined, so I got up and sat in her lap instead. Then I tried to take a selfie but she wasn't having it, so this is as good as it got.

I love baseball and I love these silly moments. And I love this girl of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment