Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 1

Today marked the first "official" day of summer vacation. Abby intermittently appeared with and without her laptop while Isaac and Brady settled into their usual routine of choice: playing video games while wearing pajamas.

Me? I got up late, took a trip to the grocery store for a few items that I forgot to get yesterday, took care of my growing fleet of seedlings out on the deck, took a post-(his) work walk with Adam, and periodically checked on the boys to be sure they weren't trying to kill each other yet.

Then this evening, I settled into my usual spot and worked on one of my current projects while watching the A's game on TV. 

There's still something soothing about the feeling of working a hook through yarn. So for that feeling and for a mostly uneventful day, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment