Saturday, June 26, 2021

June 26

I finished making my friend Tami's blanket this afternoon. 

I've been working on it on and off for several months now, but with growing piles of both projects and yarn (because I heart clearance sales!) taking up more space than I'd like to admit in my closet (and family room), I dedicated myself to completing this one and getting it mailed off.

I'm an admitted perfectionist and I can see just about every way that I could've made it better, but I'm happy enough with how it came out, and I'm doubly happy that I know Tami will enjoying receiving it. 

My hope is that this gift (yes, gift, Tami) will bless her brand new home for years to come! You and your confidence and your wit and your way of speaking truth plainly are all blessings to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment