Thursday, May 11, 2023

May 11

The Majors playoffs are officially underway. Brady's team has a first-round bye so they didn't play tonight, but we did head over to the Sports Park after practice so he could watch the other four teams go at it. 

While Brady hung out with friends behind the plate and cheered on his pals who were playing, I spent time with this amazing person.

I met Jaime a number of years ago when her husband was one of Brady's coaches, and for the first time in a very long while, our boys are again on the same team so we've gotten to spend some time together this season.

And I love it. I love her for her honesty and her kindness and her dedication to her family. She's a military wife and I'm always impressed by how she handles her husband's deployments with grace and truth and humor. 

Knowing Jaime is a blessing, and I am grateful for the way she makes my life better without even realizing she's doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment