Saturday, May 6, 2023

May 6

It was cool, overcast, and intermittently drizzly all day long, but it's a Saturday so there was baseball to be played.

After Isaac's doubleheader wrapped, he, Adam, and Abby joined me and Adam's dad to watch Brady and the Phillies win their game at the Sports Park. We got an extra special treat when Brady launched his first triple of the season well into right center. It's always satisfying to see either of my boys really get ahold of a pitch, so it was a blessing to be able to whoop and holler and to feel that jolt of excitement over his achievement.

And beyond that, it's a blessing that Adam's parents are close by and that his dad was on-hand to see a good game. I love that he knows my kiddos and that they know him. 

So yeah, it may have been a chilly day, but my heart is warm nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment