Monday, May 8, 2023

May 8

I was over at the other high school in town this afternoon for a little baseball rivalry action.

While there, I had the chance to see my friend Kelli and her husband Tim and their son G. Isaac and G played together back in little league and more recently as parts of the Spartans/Rays teams, so we saw quite a lot of them for quite a while. (As an aside, Isaac and G are both #10 for their respective teams. It's funny because neither of them wore #10 when they used to play together.)

Anyway, it was fun to see Kelli and Tim and G and to see how much taller he's gotten. And it was fun to go into full mom mode and insist that they take this picture together. You know, because I could.

Times flies. But moments like these when the past and present collide in a tangible way are dear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment