Friday, May 26, 2023

May 26

Before Abby went outside to walk this evening, she and I had a little chat. 

She shared that although she misses people from school, she's enjoying her time here; she's appreciating spending time with some of her high school friends and having dinner with the family and jamming out to tunes during her late-day walks (and yep, she's the little white figure in the pic). She even admitted that she's enjoying watching the boys play baseball and getting to know her Hobby Lobby co-workers better.

Given that this is her first summer at home during college, I wasn't sure how she'd react and worried that she'd be mopey or disconnected. But amid my fears, I also prayed that she'd handle the transition well. And I'm so, so thankful that God granted that request.

No comments:

Post a Comment