Sunday, June 11, 2023

June 11

Adam and the kiddos went to see the new Spiderman movie this afternoon. (I stayed home so I could introvert, but in reality I watched a documentary on Netflix while I finished several crochet projects. Not as restful as intended. But at least I got some things done.) 

Abby likes to dress up as characters from the movies when she goes to see them, so she did just that today. (I think she said she was Gwen. I'm sure she will confirm or deny.) I took this pic for her because she wanted to see her headband. It was just a quick click, so I was surprised to discover that I really like it. It's very... her. In fact, it's one of my favorites from this year to date.

It's funny how that can happen -- how ordinary moments can produce results that far exceed our expectations. God works that way all the time, I think, so make sure you keep your eyes open for those unexpected blessings this week. They'll be there for you to see as long as you're looking for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment