Monday, June 12, 2023

June 12

At the end of May, I used some stars to buy a new Spring-y cup at the Mother Ship. (Stars are what they call their rewards points, for the record.) And then I promptly misplaced it. I ransacked my car and the house, and finally came to the sad conclusion last week that I'd probably left it on the bleachers at one of Brady's games. 

So I was genuinely surprised when I opened the cabinet this morning and found it sitting there on the shelf in all of its pastel glory. I still can't figure out where it'd been hiding or how it made its way into the dishwasher and then onto the shelf, but I guess the details don't matter much.

What matters is that it was lost but then it was found. It serves as a great reminder to me that even when I think a situation is beyond repair, it can still be redeemed. And knowledge of that truth is an amazing blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment