Monday, June 26, 2023

June 26

The evening hours can be colorful at our house.

Isaac had a game and a team party today, so just Abby, Brady and I gathered around the kitchen table for dinner. As I finished up my food, the conversations between BearBear, Chub, Abby, Brady, and other stuffies continued rising in ridiculousness and intensity (and volume), so I stole away to the bedroom (to hide. Seriously, when they get going, sometimes it's best to just hide).

When the laughter and squawking reached fever pitch, I steeled myself and returned to the kitchen to see what was going on, and found these two yukking it up over their own creative chaos.

And the sight made me smile. I love it when they interact (read: play well together) and amuse each other. It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment