Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 20

I kicked off my weekend by rolling out of bed, driving to the local Red Cross and donating blood. If you can donate, please do! Blood bank supplies are low, and I can tell you from very personal experience that your donation actually can help save a life.

With my little Saturday PSA out of the way :) I'll move on to today's wink.

I picked this up at Target this morning after I left the Red Cross. The thought of making ice pops with a reusable container took me right back to my summers as a kid in Maryland, and I thought it would be equally fun to make them with my kids now.

Just another nostalgia moment for me as I watched them munch on their Very Cherry ice pops during our walk this evening (and cautioned them to please not chew on the 'sticks'!), but like I've said before, I really cherish those good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment