Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 27

Brady lined up three of his pitties this morning and asked me to take their picture. (He also told them to say cheese and chastised one for blinking after the fact, but that's neither here nor there.) Here they are:

It's a whimsical image, and I didn't think much about it until this evening when I sat down to pick today's wink moment. And then suddenly, there was a whole lot more to the little trio than I'd originally assumed.

Brady and I have a little schtick about pitties that we've been reciting for quite a while now. I say 'hey Brady, what do pitties do?' and Brady replies 'pitties change tires' and then he gets to work having one of his many pitties 'change a tire.'

In the world of Cars, pitties are the racers' support staff. Of course they change tires, but they also have their buddies' backs no matter what. They're loyal friends.

So looking at this image made me grateful for the special people who've stuck with me through it all. I'm grateful for you. (And don't worry, I don't really think of you as pitties! It's just an analogy. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment