Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1

I love how my babies take care of their babies.

When we drove over to the school to pick up Abby and Isaac today, Brady asked if he could bring his friends Bear Bear and Beggar along. I've posted about Bear Bear before --he was Logan's Christmas gift to Brady in 2011-- and my grandma gave him Beggar --who was previously named Little Beggar-- last year when we were visiting her. She'd had Little Beggar sitting on a chest beside her bedroom window for at least 25 years, so suffice it to say that those two little loveys are quite meaningful.

Anyway, as we were getting out of the car, he sweetly sat them in his car seat along with his pacifier so they'd be safe. Watching him care for his friends makes my heart smile every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment