Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30

As I walked today with the kiddos during the usual school drop-off/pick-up routine, I stopped multiple times to stare up at the sky. This is how it looked as we rounded the corner on our way home this afternoon:

I've said it before, but looking up at the sky --especially on days like today-- makes me feel like I'm looking up at Heaven, though I don't really know where (or when) it's actually located. The serenity, the stillness, the colors and the light all work together to create the most beautifully unique images painted by the hand of God.

And on top of that, each time I looked up, some very important words came to mind... I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.. It's a blessing to be reminded of what's true, especially when the reminder comes in the form of such a breathtaking sight.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete