Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24

This evening, the elementary school held its annual Fun Fair. It's not my favorite event ever, but the kids love going and playing the little carnival games and seeing their friends after hours, so I'm happy to go along for the ride. While we were there, the Little Boys shared a sweet moment that caught my eye.

Some kids would be bothered by their little brothers following them around, but not Isaac. Nope. He's pleased to be Brady's big bro and is always happy to help him navigate whatever course they're taking.

While they stood in line waiting to play a random game, Brady observed and tried to figure out said game. A moment later, Isaac sidled up to him, huddled close, and explained what he needed to do to win a prize.

It was a heart-warmer for me. I love watching them love on each other, and I really love that I don't have to make them do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment