Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February 10

On this eve of what some would term Logan's 'Angel Day' -- I'm not totally sold on the term since I don't believe we becomes angels, per se, but I do like the sentiment so I roll with it anyway-- I was in the living room looking at his tree this afternoon. We got it soon after he passed, and since it's still in a pot, we kind of baby it during the colder, frostier winter months. Anyway, it made me smile to see its first little leaves of the new season starting to form:

Lately, thoughts of my Sunshine often co-mingle with thoughts of new life, so this seemed an especially appropos image for today. The end of THIS life isn't THE END; it's the start of something new and better. And for that, I'm so thankful. Especially at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment