Friday, February 27, 2015

February 27

It's been a lousy week to end an emotionally draining month. I'm thankful that it's almost over and hoping that March will be a month that'll show itself to be dramatically less, well, dramatic.

With that bit of negativity said, there was at least one good moment today, and it came this evening.

Both Abby and Isaac earned ribbons at swim class. Abby's actually been progressing fairly quickly, but Isaac has had to work hard to advance. It made me proud to see both of them up there, ringing that cowbell as they clutched their ribbons.

Although I don't think the point of life is to be happy, it does do my heart good to see my children enjoying themselves and their success. I'm thankful that I have a front row seat to see them achieve their goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment