Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4

We had another low-key day. After a morning walk, we hung out for a while before Brady decided that he wanted to go outside to add to his nature collection. So I decided to go with him for a little while.

It was fun watching him flit to and fro as he gathered stones and sticks and leaves and seed pods. He explained his rationale for each selection. He was just so cheerful that it was impossible not to smile.

I got down on the ground and snapped this pic just because I thought the contrast of his size and the trees' size was impressive, but I didn't see the glint of rainbow until I went back and looked at it later on. It was almost like Logan was right there with his little brother, skipping along beside him as he helped him to choose his wares. A blessed idea indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment