Friday, January 17, 2020

January 17

The boys went to a sleepover at a friend's house tonight, so we decided to go to dinner at Red Robin with Abby. Afterward, we went by Safeway so I could buy a few boxes of a super-tasty new find before it went off-sale. While there, we got a little bit silly.

See, Adam was just about falling-over tired and I was the opposite, so I bounced down the aisle toward the cookies I wanted. Abby caught up to me and noted that she knew a few of the boys we'd passed. I asked if she was embarrassed to be seen, she said no, I said 'you should be. In Safeway, on a Friday night, hangin' with the parents...'

I guess it's not all that amusing in hindsight, but I made myself laugh. And I'm always thankful for those 'lighter side of life' moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment