Thursday, January 23, 2020

January 23

I had a lunch date today with these two lovelies and their littles.

Dani and Micah were perfect little angels as they watched "Mickey Mouse" and ate their fries while their mommies and I caught up a bit. (As as aside, it was a novelty for me to be the one without any children along for the ride because for a long while, I was the one with at least one kid at the table. The years really do fly by.)

I say this over and over again, but I so value time spent with friends, whether we're driving somewhere or having coffee at the Mother Ship or just catching up via phone. I'm grateful for the shared memories that come to mind and the laughter and the plain old sharing of life's mundane details. And I'm grateful for these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment