Tuesday, January 21, 2020

January 21

Isaac had a meet and greet with his new baseball team --the Majors White Sox, since if history is any indication, I'll be referencing them a whole lot over the next several months so I may as well put it out there right now-- at a local pizza place this evening. I didn't think to take a pic, so this shot of some leftovers will have to do:

I'd only met a couple of the parents before, so it was fun for me to sit and chat with a whole new group of folks I'll be spending a lot of time with over the course of the spring. As I've said in the past, I've met some of my favorite people through baseball, so I'm excited for the new season to start. I'm excited to sit on the bleachers on lazy Saturday afternoons and I'm excited to have a whole new group of boys to cheer on. And, of course, I'm excited to see my boys out there on the diamond doing something they really enjoy. That's always a blessing to a mom's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment