Tuesday, March 16, 2021

March 16

Between them, Isaac and Brady have six practices between today and Friday, so it's possible that y'all may be baseball'd out by this weekend. I may be!

Anyhow, today was a divide and conquer evening as I took Isaac to the Sports Park for his Intermediates practice and Adam ferried Brady to TPC for catchers' class.

I did as I've done of late and, after taking a partial turn around the park, sat on the bleachers and watched the action while I worked on a crochet project. 

When I took this pic, Isaac was standing on the mound practicing his pick-off move to first. On the superficial side, I kind of like the old-time'y feel it has. But beyond that I'm just thankful that he can play again and that it gives him such joy to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment