Friday, March 26, 2021

March 26

It's Friday, which means that I took both Abby and Isaac to physical school at the same time this morning. (Thank goodness.) And then I returned home until it was time to ferry Brady to class at noon.

When he came downstairs for lunch at around 11, I helped him slice his bagel and then watched as he popped it in the toaster, pulled it out a few minutes later, and then slathered it with peanut butter. Then we shared some witty back-and-forth as he ate, and then we did some work on my ongoing photo organization project: I clipped old Santa and Easter Bunny pictures and he slipped them into album pages in chronological order. 

And then it was off to school. (And immediately to pick-up for the other two. Not exactly awesome.) 

Anyway, although this whole COVID-induced school schedule is less than ideal (and truly for the birds in many, many ways), I'm grateful for the extra peanut butter coated moments with my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment