Wednesday, March 17, 2021

March 17

Brady got his new jersey today at the end of practice.

Although they can usually request certain numbers, this year the process was a bit hurry-hurry (thanks to COVID, of course) so the league ordered before the teams were formed and each kiddo wound up with the number he was handed.

And Brady happened to be handed number 7. Which has been Isaac's number for the past several years.

Brady saw the number before I did, and I could tell he was grinning at me under his mask. When he flipped it around so I could see too, I smiled as well. 

Although bigger bro isn't exactly thrilled to share his number with little bro, I feel like it's a sweet bit of unexpected connection between the brositos. And since connection is such an essential part of life, I'm thankful for this itty bitty dose of it. (And it doesn't hurt that 7 is my favorite number.)

No comments:

Post a Comment