Wednesday, July 21, 2021

July 21

It was something of a busy day, I suppose, although it didn't feel long or tiresome.

There was VBS during the morning hours (which was supposed to feature crazy hair, but the memo didn't get out all the way so the looks sported by my "twins" over there didn't last long). While they VBS'd it, mom and I hit Hobby Lobby and Joann.

Then in the afternoon (while I chilled in the hammock) mom helped Brady make brownies and then took a dip in the pool with Abby (and the inflatable unicorn, who is also known as Dwayne for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Part of me wishes I was kidding about that last part but the other part of me is just amused).

Then since it's mom's last night here before she heads back east, we finished out the day with CPK for dinner and dessert at home from the Cheesecake Factory.

So yes, it was busy. But it was also blessed, so I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment