Wednesday, July 7, 2021

July 7

For some reason I still don't fully understand, Isaac wound up with ink all over his hands this evening. And of course he didn't notice said ink until he'd clutched his two prized stuffed dogs and lumbered up the stairs.

The result was an inky Slime Dog, and inky Slimy Boi, an amused Brady, and a not amused Isaac. They consulted me for help, and after I'd sprayed them (the dogs, not the boys) with water and spot remover, I started in on them with an old toothbrush, which I eventually handed to Isaac with the instruction that he keep scrubbing until the ink faded. Brady found this process oddly interesting, so he grabbed his old toothbrush and got to work on Slime dog.

And that's what they're doing here: working as a team to try to remove the stains from Isaac's buddies. I love their friendship. Seeing it at work in practical ways like this is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment