Thursday, January 13, 2022

January 13

The good news is that although the boys have COVID, they feel absolutely fine.

The bad news is that although the boys have COVID, they feel absolutely fine.

The house was blessedly quiet when I first got up this morning. Abby was off at school, and Isaac and Brady were both hard at work on the assignments they've gotten from their teachers. 

But then they finished their work and bam, the ruckus began. The squabbling, the laughing, the high-speed laps around the first floor, the wrestling, the sweating. The noise. It's definitely not the vibe I'd planned on experiencing this week. 

But it's still good. I'm thankful that they're positive but not sick. And I'm grateful that Abby is still testing negative (and that I tested negative, too). And I'm glad that they'll be able to go back to school next week. All good things. So when the volume gets a little too high and I feel the frustration rise, I remember those truths. And most of the time, it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment