Saturday, January 22, 2022

January 22

This evening the boys in our house joined throngs in the Bay Area as they tuned in to watch the Niners versus Packers game on TV. (Abby's not a football chick, though she was --at one point-- able to name all of the teams. Fun fact. And I wandered in and out of the room.)

Anyhow, I heard them intermittently whooping and hollering during pivotal game moments and their tribalism made me smile. And then later, as Gould kicked the winning field goal with no time left on the clock, I watched from above as Adam tossed Steve (Brady's stuffed 49er) into the air and they whooped a little more in celebration.

I love seeing them all together father-son bonding time. And I love seeing their enthusiasm. Both are big blessings to this mom's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment