Thursday, January 20, 2022

January 20

I'm in the middle of what I'd call a lonely season. A few years ago that truth would've bothered me, but I'm okay with it for now. I'm enjoying the quiet time and I'm learning how to re-shift my focus to God when my mind starts to wander too much. And, of course, I'm enjoying the chance to exercise my creative muscles in a tangible way that I hope will bless others.

I've been a busy little bee, but these are two of my most recent projects. Although I began them without a clear idea as to who would receive them, I'm pretty sure I've now resolved those questions. So now, I just need to work on them, pray over them, and work on them some more until I finally finish. And then I get to give them away.

So yep, it may be a lonely season, but I'm relishing the quiet nonetheless, because not being busy running to and fro 24-7 is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment