Tuesday, January 18, 2022

January 18

For the first time in nearly a month, I got up and took someone to school this morning. That someone was Brady, because Isaac still has a few more days until his 10-day isolation period expires.

Anyhow, since I didn't have to pick up Isaac and the temperature was a rather pleasant 60ish, I wound up walking over to retrieve Brady in the afternoon.

Then we enjoyed a leisurely stroll-and-chat back to the house. (Which means that we both strolled while Brady relayed the pluses and minuses of his day. In short, the big plus was that he was moved up a level in math, the 'eh' was that he's now the only boy at a table with FOUR girls, and the big minus was the requisite recess-time four square game drama.)

I love hearing him talk about his day and I love how what he says gives me further insight into who he is. And who he is, for the record, is pretty awesome, so I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment