Monday, April 10, 2023

April 10

Loose screws and nails are extremely attracted to my car's tires. Or that's what I've come to believe, since three of them have embedded themselves in my tread over the past nine months.

I found the most recent pointy devotee this morning after I dropped Isaac off at baseball practice.

So after I picked him up a few hours later, I took him home and then drove over to Costco. We bought the tires there and I knew based on the placement that it was patch-able, so I hoped the wait wouldn't be too terribly long.

And fortunately, it wasn't. The drop-off was easy, I took a few laps around the store and bought a few items, and then, about 90 minutes in, they called to let me know it was done.

So although it's annoying that this particular issue keeps happening (over and over again), I'm grateful that I didn't need to replace the tire like I did last time. And I'm grateful that the employees were pleasant and that the store wasn't mobbed and that the fix was easy. 

So many blessings from one little screw.

No comments:

Post a Comment