Wednesday, April 5, 2023

April 5

Isaac had PT this morning so he and I stopped by the Mother Ship before we headed up to San Ramon. 

Since I buy Brady a cake pop every week during our Wednesday school-starts-stupid-late dates and Abby tags along for caramel brulee lattes (or whatever acceptable non-seasonal beverage that catches her eye on a given day) when she's home on breaks, I told him to pick something. And (not surprisingly) he opted for a sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich. 

It was really good to sit there for a little while with the middle child I can actually hang out with. (I'm very protective of Logan's status as a middle child too so I will never, ever call Isaac my "middle child" without further clarification.) Between him and Abby and Brady, he's probably the one who gets the least one-on-one time, so it's a blessing to be with just him --sweet, funny, non-morning person him-- whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment