Friday, April 28, 2023

April 28

It was a beautiful, beautiful Friday evening.

I dropped Brady off at his practice and then traversed the path to another field where Nikki's son was playing in a game. So I talked with her and took in some of the action for a while, and then wandered over to check out the game on the adjacent field. There I found another friend I hadn't seen in a while so we spent some time chit-chatting. 

And then poof, it'd been 90 minutes, so I walked back over to Brady's field, where I sat on the bleachers and  watched the last minutes of their practice while I enjoyed the fading rays of sunlight on my face.

Yep, it was a lovely evening. And I am thankful to have breathed in some of its beauty (without an allergic response. Because that is little short of miraculous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment