Monday, April 3, 2023

April 3

I've amassed a rather substantial yarn stash over the past few years. I have my favorites --like bamboo of just about any brand-- but I also have my black sheep; the skeins that I truly don't know how I'll ever use. But our prayer shawl group is making children's blankets for an organization, so I sorted through my piles in hopes of finding something usable.

So I was pretty tickled when I came across several balls of this yarn stuffed into the bottom drawer of the dresser because I knew they'd make a terrific little blanket.

The final product isn't quite finished yet, but it's coming along nicely. So today, I'm grateful for another opportunity to use an ability to bless someone else. And I'm thankful that I thought to look in that drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment