Friday, January 25, 2013

January 25

I hemmed and hawed and hemmed some more over this particular wink. After all, it's one thing to like The Hoff. It's quite another to inadvertently come across as a crazed superfan. But when shove came to push came to shove, it was much too good to pass up.

This is the car that pulled out in front of me as I drove Isaac to preschool this morning.

Not only is it a Corvette --which if you're not already aware, was Logan's favorite model and the type of car that we associate with him-- but the license plate references the great 80s action/adventure drama Knight Rider.

Where's the winking come in? Since Christmas, I've spent many of my evenings watching re-runs of... Knight Rider. I just looove me some KITT!

See? God has a sense of humor. And in my humble opinion, anyone at all can see the fruits of said humorous streak, as long as you're paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment