Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 20

The 49ers ugly-lost to the Steelers today, but the disappointing outcome didn't stop our resident sports-enthusiasts from taking in the action together. (Well, the cat was there too. But I'm not entirely sure she's a fan.)

Abby doesn't care a lick about sports. Any sports. Brady is more into cars and video games. And Logan, well, I have no idea if he would've been interested, but I suspect that given his slick moves at age 4, his passion may well have aligned a little better with the world of dance. But Isaac is most definitely Adam's little athletics buddy. It's not a formal thing, but when a game --basketball, baseball, football, soccer, you name it-- is on the tube, there's a good chance that I'll find the two of them watching together from that corner spot on the couch.

And it's always a blessing to see my kiddos just hanging out and bonding with their dad. It may sound corny, but the sight reminds me that God wants us to just chill and bond with Him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment