Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 27

As often happens of late, we traveled in gender-specific packs during our evening walk today, with Abby (and her like-dressed doll) strolling with me as the Little Boys and Adam walked a bit further ahead. Although I wasn't part of their chat, I overheard snippets of the boy-conversation, and it sounded like it was rife with references to Heaven, all inspired by the amazing sunset sky.

Several times, I heard Brady mention Logan and ask Adam when Jesus will come back. Another moment saw him make a sweeping gesture at the clouds and then compare them to Jesus' hands.

I love hearing them talk about Jesus and Heaven. And, of course, Logan. I love that all of those subjects are so accessible to the Little Boys and that they're so willing to talk freely about them when we're out and about. The innocence and pure, untainted faith of little children are absolutely precious, humbling, and inspirational things indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment