Friday, March 18, 2016

March 18

I had a number of errands I wanted to run this morning after I dropped Brady at school. I'd mentally penciled in stops at various stores when when my little muffin mentioned that it was chapel day. And not just any chapel day, but Palm Sunday chapel day. And with that, the schedule-rearranging commenced.

The Palm Sunday chapel has always been one of my favorites, and since this is our last year of preschool, I felt an urgent need to be there to see the little ones parading around the church while waving their paper palm branches and singing --ad nauseum-- Ho ho ho hosanna, ha ha hallelujah....

I remember Abby parading. I remember Logan parading. I remember Isaac parading. I treasure the memories of them waving those branches and singing and grinning when they caught sight of me watching them. And I think I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment