Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 27

Easter. The day that promises us a future beyond this oft pain-ridden, challenge-filled life. A future that promises me more time with not only these three precious people, but with my sweet Logan as well.

It was, all things considered, a fine day. There were Easter baskets and church and the message of Christ's resurrection and candy-filled plastic eggs that appeared in the back yard for the kids to collect. There were also unexpected tears; ones that I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt them trickling down my cheeks.

Yes, the laughter and the tears and the excitement and the sorrow and the great hope of a better tomorrow all came together to create a very good, very real day. Somehow, the cacophony of so many clashing emotions created a striking symphony, and that's a truly lovely blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment