Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March 29

Busy days aren't always my favorites; I don't like stress, but I do like to feel like I've accomplished something by day's end. And after coffee with a friend, an interview with a budding summer Olympian, three dentist appointments, and swimming lessons, I felt that sense of accomplishment and was perfectly pleased to plunk down in my trusty chair this evening for some R&R. From my perch, I watched Isaac work with Adam on his open market project for the end of the week.

I enjoyed watching the two of them as they built little catapults; there was a sweetness in the interaction that made my heart smile. It was just an everyday thing, but as I've said at least 50 times before, those little moments that we often overlook can be filled with so much love that we do ourselves a huge disservice by failing to see (and appreciate) them.

No comments:

Post a Comment